Each month I will share new things I’m loving.
Places, Products, Restaurants, Apps, Cities, movies, and possibly even one of “YOUR” Creations, can show up on Lori’s List!
I am in love with this month:
Products I LOVE:
My Favorite Shoes:
With my upcoming foot surgery, I wanted to share my favorite shoes that I can’t wait to wear again. I haven’t been able to wear certain shoes for so long and can’t wait to get back into some of my favorites! All 3 of these I wore on Shark Tank!
My Favorite Tech things:
- My NEW App- Hero or Zero - The Hero or Zero App lets you take my quiz to see how your idea ranks, and provides tips from me on what can potentially make your idea a Hero. If you score high enough on the quiz, you can have a chance to submit your idea directly to ME for review!
- Reddit - The Front Page of the Internet; an awesome online community.
- 2CamShoot App - Allows you to switch from front camera to back camera WHILE you are filming a video on an iPhone. You no longer have to swing the phone around, losing sight of what you are trying to record and just guessing what is there!
Some of My Favorites:
- Women that I'm Proud of:
- Favorite Comedians:
- Favorite Actors:
Robert Downey Jr.
- Favorite Playwrights:
I love traveling – and wanted to share some favorite spots & things:
- Italy – everywhere! Rome, Florence, Venice, Portofino. All good
- Paris – Architecturally the most beautiful city in the world
- Martha’s Vineyard – love, love, love….
- Cruises – not a spot, but great fun
Some Of My Favorite Quotes:
- An Army of Sheep Led by a Lion will Defeat an Army of Lions led by a Sheep anytime
- If you’re interested, you’ll do what’s convenient. If you’re committed, you’ll do whatever it takes.
- The question isn’t who is going to let me, it is who is going to stop me?
- Failure is not an option – it is a state of mind
- There are no No's - just how can I
Some of My Favorite Things:
- “Sugar” tinted lip treatment– works great to keep your lips from being chapped in the winter
- Craig Ferguson – love him, cracks me up – ALL THE TIME!
- “Taxi Magic" I-phone app — Couldn't live without it while traveling. You press two buttons and a taxi comes to you (via your GPS). Best part is not having to call a taxi dispatch number.
- Mad Men – Yes, its been on for 4 years, but I just watched those 4 years in 6 weeks. Loved every minute!
- Save The Children –We’ve sponsored more children this year - so little to have to spend a month to help a child with important basic needs.
- Joe’s for Steak & Seafood in Chicago – simply great!